THE THING I love most ... is being able to express myself whenever and wherever I am.
People might be surprised to know that... I am not a tv fan, I only watch TV when there is nothing else to do; that I am a very busy-weekend person. While other people take Saturdays and Sundays off (sleep off, relax, stay home, do a telethon) --these are the 2 busiest days for me. People will be surprised to know that I dedicate these days to my service to the Lord. I lead a small group bible study, attend church service, and (sometimes) run media operations on Saturdays, then go to our Satellite church on Sundays to do my other ministries -- Children's Sunday School and media operations.
The most important thing I've learned is that... everything we have on earth is temporary. We should prepare ourselves to what is eternal -- our life after we die. You have two choices, have fun and be merry, don't care about your spirituality and get all the happiness you can get on earth then go to hell afterlife OR serve and dedicate all of your life to God and see Jesus face to face in heaven when you die. YOU choose! And Oh! The second choice also comes with peace, joy, happiness, and lots and lots of blessings while you are on earth....
I wish I've been told to... save for your future and spend more time with family. I have no regrets not saving for my future, knowing that God is in control of my finances and He's always blessed me financially anyway. But I really wish I spent more time with my family, my vacation last December is one of the most precious things I have ever done.
The worst thing that ever happened to me... AHHH???!!! none, really....
And what this taught me was... all things happens for a reason, if you did your best and it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to be, it is still the best thing that ever happened.
My best ever outfit is... size 1 Gap Jeans and a tank top.... harhar!
The thing that makes me most angry is... people who says they are Christians and yet doesn't walk the walk of faith. When things happen not the way they wanted it to happen, they insist what they want and blame others for it.
The best thing about family is that... they will always be available to love and support you even when the worst happens
When I'm gone, they'll probably say... Where is she???
My hero is... Mother Theresa... for her self-less love, for taking care of the most unloved people in India.. these people actually felt the love of God through her. If only there are more people like her, we would be living in a better world.
The thing that makes my life worth living is... knowing that lending a hand to someone in need, giving some of my (very little) money to the poor, taking care of the children at church, prepares me to the time when I see God's face
My most embarrassing moment was when... I don't remember any right now.
I'm saving up for... Gap cropped jeans and jacket, a Dell notebook
My biggest indulgence is... a slice of cheesecake
I aspire to be... a flawless Christian...

<< Home